Got a problem in Nuendo..can anybody help? (Pics Inside Showing All)

Nom

I throw a instrumental on and press record to drop a verse, but on the Playback my Vocals would be off beat like crazy, so I aimed a friend of mines who has the program also and he said he had the same extact problem with his..he said it's because the LATENCY was up to high and I need to turn it down..but in order for that to happen I had to change my "ASIO Driver" which you can see in this pic it's on "ASIO Mulitmedia Driver"

4sir2s

So yeah I have to Change it to " E-MU ASIO" for me to be able to turn the LATENCY down..which was on 50 ..as you can see in these pics

4sio7r

Yeah when you change the driver and hit control panel..that little box pops up for you to be able to turn the LATENCY down

ok so when I turn it down and hit ok or apply I get this

4sioaa

guess it's saying something not connecting ..and until I get whatever it is to connect I can't record on this driver with LATENCY down

ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT TO DO

Note: If I turn on my E-Mu Patchmix and talk in the micophone I see the levels jump with no pro...I can even hear all my mp3s and Cds fine on my window media
but in this program it won't pick up the vocals when the connection is pending

*Shrugs*

Try opening your vst connections window and making sure that you have input and output routing set correctly.

yea go to devices > vst connections and adjust the inputs/outputs

i'm not too sure if its possible to record things and have it synch up perfectly

Nom said:
what did I do that was so wrong...man I'm just asking for a little help...I'm new here

don't pirate software and then ask for help. if you steal software you're on your own.

I fuckin paid for ever thing I record with...and no I don't have 1500 dollars to buy this program

thats why this is the FREE TRIAL!!...Thanks for checking to see if i stole it or not...feels like you the guy that be following me around the store and shit

and you telling me none of yall on here have never ever download a mp3 or some type of software for free...which is stealing

I'm sorry ya'll acting a little too extreme..all i ask was for a little help

*shrugs*

Lol

I'm still cracked up.
1500 dollars spent on program...Nuendo
What is a dongle?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That is classic.
People need to learn how to not give themselves away so quickly since all of the home recording hobbyists on this site have day jobs as federal agents. They don't even have to be keen when people say...
WHAT IS A DONGLE?
That is only second to guys who are complaining about the high prices of SM57 mics and need help with their Diamond Waves Bundle in the same thread.
LOL
All I have to say about stolen software is. BLUE SCREEN, INSTABILITY, NO TECH SUPPORT...um...stolen.

Nom said:
I fuckin paid for ever thing I record with...and no I don't have 1500 dollars to buy this program

thats why this is the FREE TRIAL!!...Thanks for checking to see if i stole it or not...feels like you the guy that be following me around the store and shit

and you telling me none of yall on here have never ever download a mp3 or some type of software for free...which is stealing

I'm sorry ya'll acting a little too extreme..all i ask was for a little help

*shrugs*

Actually, downloading mp3s is legal in Canada, thus it's not considered stealing, but that's besides the point. My position is that if you want to steal the program then whatever, do what you're going to do.. but don't ask for help when you can't get your cracked version to work.

Hey dipshit a dongle is a copywrite protection device! It plugs into your USB port......... I have two....... One for Cubase SL3 and one for my Waves diamond bundle....... Get a life and purchase your software!!!! there is not a trail version of Nuendo dumb ass, you should of went to thier site before you came here with that question......... I cant believe some of the shit people do...... I hope your hard drive fails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

There is no trial version of Nuendo. Maybe you could save up for Cubase SX. It is the same as Nuendo for audio stuff. Unless you are doing video post, there is no reason for Nuendo.

Hey Great Job Guys ...the RIAA is proud of you

I'm sorry you all are so fuckin better than me..WOW! The I paid for my software gang...

I guess I'm going to hell now

PROPS!!...I'm going to throw my computer away and kill myself!

BYE!

Yesterday you said you paid for everything you use, now you are insinuating you didn't? So which is it?

Back