Game recording software help

Anticleon

What software can I use to record a game as I play it? And also I want to add a voice commentary too. I am looking for some easy to use free software that would work on Windows 10. Any help would be great. :) :)

OBS would be a freebie that can do this. You can record your desktop, multiple monitors, specific applications, etc. And it can record audio as well (desktop audio and a microphone) and it can incorporate a webcam feed. It's pretty handy. And free. I use it in Windows 10 without any issues.

+1 for OBS.
Hardly any hassles, lots of functionality. I don't even seem to take an FPS hit with it.
It'll do multi-stream audio so you can record separate game audio, commentary, teamspeak audio etc.
You might need additional software routing for some of that...Not certain off hand but certainly for game and voice, it's ready to go.

Another +1 for OBS. Amazingly powerful software, especially considering its price of free-fiddy.

It's a bit complicated though. Hit up YouTube and there are tons of great tutorial videos on getting it set up that help speed things along nicely.

+1 for OBS.
Hardly any hassles, lots of functionality. I don't even seem to take an FPS hit with it.
It'll do multi-stream audio so you can record separate game audio, commentary, teamspeak audio etc.
You might need additional software routing for some of that...Not certain off hand but certainly for game and voice, it's ready to go.

Yea, and if you want to get real high-speed with it, do like I did and put "-multi" at the end of the launch shortcut to run multiple instances of OBS at the same time. SUPER handy if you're trying to do super crazy power user stuff.

Back