Exploring Recorded Audio And MIDI, Questionnaire (5-6mins) For A Dissertation Project

Jacob Brundish

I am carrying out my dissertation project at university and have a short (5-6mins) simple questionnaire based on audio production exploring recorded digital audio and MIDI. The link is here: Audio Questionnaire

There is some required listening included and I will make results accessible later on. Thank you for your interest!

Eliminating the double-post (poor forum etiquette) and moving this over to the Digital Recording section where it might get better traction.

I can sum this up for anyone interested: it's basically just 3 or 4 questions which all say the same thing: "Does this audio clip sound like the instruments are being played by group of musicians playing in a room/hall/studio etc" and a link to 3 or 4 clips. Sounds to me like someone trying to get feedback on their tunes vs a "dissertation" tbh but whatever :)

Aw, don't be a hater Joey!

Its fast and easy.
I, for one, am interested in the results.

Thanks for taking it! but im not interested in whether people like the song or the mix more so on the humanisation of instruments. I guess it sounds like that because it is not directed specifically for people with a music technology background, so it needed to be as simple as possible. This is good to know though :thumbs up:

Back