"Dummies" series CD recording book review sought

maxy

If anyone has a review of Mark Chambers newest book "CD and DVD Recording for Dummies", I'd appreciate a reply. I am a newbie looking for basic CD recording techniques and this book looks appealing.

What do you mean by "CD Recording?" Do you mean recording your own material and making a CD? Do you mean making an audio CD from other audio CD's? Do you mean recording with standalone CDRW recorders?

Slackmaster 2000

It is the title of the book. I assume it is for computer-based CD recorders. You know, the kind of hardware and software specs one needs to look for and other relevant stuff, is what this book should detail. Not all equipment is alike.

It can't be about recording your own material since it says "CD and DVD recording for dummies". When was the last time you saw a dummy record a DVD of his own movie at home??:D

My guess is it's a really detailed book about cd-burning software (Nero, Easy-cd...) and how to use it.

Why anyone with an internet connection would need such a book is beyond my understanding...

Back