Drumagog freezing up N-Track

Drummerbones

I've posted this over at the drumagog boards as well, so I apologize to anyone who might be reading this twice.

I'm using drumagog with N-Track, and it operates perfectly except that today it started freezing up. When you click on the effect for a perticular track, normally the drumagog screen opens up and you can make changes. When I go to open this screen, playback is uneffected but it take about 30 seconds for the drumagog control panel to open. While it is processing, I can't do anything else with N-Track until it opens. Once it open up, it performs normally. I'm only using about 27 % of my CPU (pentium 4, 2.8 GHZ) and only half of my 1K of RAM. I've played with my buffer settings with no luck either. What's the deal? It was working fine until today.

Have you tried opening it up when it isn't playing? Are you using the current version, this was a problem with some of the beta versions.

I just bought the retail version of drumagog 4 last week. It does the same thing during playback, or when I stop the audio first. I'm using drumagog on 5 tracks, kick, snare, and 3 toms. My CPU should be plenty fast and I've got enough memory as far as I can tell. I just don't get it...

Maybe I should uninstall it, reinstall it and unlock it again and see if that does anything...

Back