Drag and Drop feature not working.

Versatile

Can someone help me to fix this error that I have been having? I run windows 7 with an OCZ ssd, core 2 duo processor. I run Kontakt sampler and want to export into the sampler. I cannot do this because something is not enable or maybe my drive may not be configured correctly I dont know? But every time I try to drag a file from my computer into Kontakt sampler nothing happens! There is a fix using the ESC button to enable this feature, but this does not work for me either. Any suggestions please explain...

Can someone help me to fix this error that I have been having? I run windows 7 with an OCZ ssd, core 2 duo processor. I run Kontakt sampler and want to export into the sampler. I cannot do this because something is not enable or maybe my drive may not be configured correctly I dont know? But every time I try to drag a file from my computer into Kontakt sampler nothing happens! There is a fix using the ESC button to enable this feature, but this does not work for me either. Any suggestions please explain...

Are you sure the file is in the supported format? Or at the supported bit rate. I would check that first. Usually in most software, if a file is not in a particular format, it has to be imported so the software can convert.

Check the files and documentation to make sure.

Back