Digi001/Layla 24

Fender

Hi!! I haven't posted on this site in months!! I've been recording a lot and realizing if I want to do anything that is gonna sound "REALLY" good I need a better card than the one I have. (darla 16-bit) I'm looking for somehitng with more than 2 inputs more like 8. I want 24 bit and adat sync and s/pdif. I've kind of narrowed down two cards I think. The layla 24 cause it has everyhitng I want, also the digi001 which has everything plus protools. But that is a draw back cause I love protools but I'll lose all the plugins I have like the native power pack which I like etc. Is there anything else anyone can suggest out three??? around the 1000 dollar range US. thanks.

Adam.

001 is not that strong on sync to ADAT if you have more then 8 tracks.
Although it is done, you might need a thrid party to help you out.

[This message has been edited by Shailat (edited 07-29-2000).]

Get the Layla 24 it is a wonderful piece of equip. Protools software is good but not that great. IMHO Logic is a more powerful software and the Plat version is compatable with Protools hardware.

LONG LOST PAL

Fender!

I was just listening to your rendition "Breathe" on mp3. Did you ever finish it? I would really really like to hear the finished version. I've heard the original and I like yours much better.

Keep in touch.

mrlip@hotmail.com

Hey!! Yeah I have been so busy to be able to post any songs. I finished breathe and I have done so much more. I'll post some in the next couple days in the mp3 forum. I just saw a wicked concert yesterday. I saw spirit of the west, big sugar and Wide Mouth Mason (Who were unbeliveably awsome live!!) I'm a little hung over tohugh.. :( I'll keep in touch. See ya!!

Adam.

Back