deleting "master section" in Reason 6

dstromsta

no matter what template (or blank rack) that i use in the new Reason 6 it always contains a "Master section". None of the online tutorials have this section and it is definitely causing me lots of difficulties when trying to rewire into logic. I'm becoming so frustrated.... Please help if you have experienced this

I included a screenshot showing what i am talking about

Attachments

• Menubar.jpg
    Menubar.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 9
do you mind linking to these "tutorials". In reason there's always going to be a master section, it's what your audio is routed to and where your outputs are, I guess you can disconnect everything from the master, but then you would have no audio. Not really familiar with rewire since I just stick to doing all my work in reason for midi and just export as a wav. and stick it in protools. I just checked a bunch of random tutorials on youtube, and it's always there, generally it's collapsed so it doesn't look like your picture, but it's always there.

Just curious why you are't doing midi work in logic as well.

More sounds....

Reason has WAY more realistic and gnarly sounds then Logic, but logic has fantastic Send effects. For example the reverb in Reason sounds soooo harsh and metallic to me. Whereas Logics is silky smooth and super adjustable. Thanks for your help dude I guess I am not confused about the master section... I'm just confused about rewiring individual reason tracks into logic so in case I want more of logics send effects on an individual track. Otherwise you have to make all the tracks with the same level of effects. I might want one snare super reverb... Dubstep haha. but want the synth to be dry and cut through. If you have any tutorials in mind that would help me figure my problem i'd appreciate it. I can almost guarantee you can do what I'm talking about in Protools too, but it's probably a lot different.

Peace

Back