CPU usage?

Lucho

I keep hearing that people use X percentage of their CPU power, for example while using plug-ins. Where do I look that up in my computer so I can see exactly how much CPU I have left for additional plug-ins before it crashes. I'm using Windows ME on an HP with a 733 celeron.

Powertracks, yes Powertracks 7.0. Heck! I'm new at this so I don't feel too embarrased. It works for now, but I'll check the manual for CPU usage. Thanks Gidge. I love the Alan thingy under your name...

Laughing my ass off over here.

Sorry, dude. I'm not ripping on you for using powertracks. In fact, I salute you for not using some illegal cracked version of something else and I don't know shit about it, so don't mind me.

But my eyes are tearing up I'm over here laughing so hard at something I found on their web site. Oh my god. Read up on this AMAZING NEW FEATURE:

"PowerTracks Pro Audio 7.0's mixer has been enhanced with a new Master Volume control that allows you to change overall levels without affecting individual tracks."

http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.htm

You mean to tell me this thing has it's own master volume control?

GET - OUT - OF - TOWN !

:) This is even better than the literature that came with my Behringer Harveyoid overhead mics!

Back