CLA Waves demo not working

thomaswomas

I've just downloaded the demos of the CLA artists bundle from waves to try out, but they don't seem to be working on either my macbook or intel power mac. I've had the rennaisance maxx bundle for a few years so have been running the waves V6 on both computers fine. I downloaded the liscence onto my ilok, then installed the CLA bundle, but when I try to insert one of the plugins onto a channel in cubase or pro tools, the plugin window opens, but it's just a small white box. The plugin doesn't actualy appear properly.

Can anyone help, as I'd like to get the demo working before the 7 day trial ends so I can see if it's worth buying

Thanks

I've just downloaded the demos of the CLA artists bundle from waves to try out, but they don't seem to be working on either my macbook or intel power mac. I've had the rennaisance maxx bundle for a few years so have been running the waves V6 on both computers fine. I downloaded the liscence onto my ilok, then installed the CLA bundle, but when I try to insert one of the plugins onto a channel in cubase or pro tools, the plugin window opens, but it's just a small white box. The plugin doesn't actualy appear properly.

Can anyone help, as I'd like to get the demo working before the 7 day trial ends so I can see if it's worth buying

Thanks

Close it and then open it back up. Also, update all your graphic card drivers. I have a feeling that it's having issues rendering the gui.

Back