Cant find the .dll file for Addictive drums..

presto5

downloaded this program after BUYING the full version for 150$ ...download version...how do I find the .dll file..its been extracted to the point where the program said install , next, next, finish ..etc ..got the folders n icons n everything ....dll..nowhere to be found...anyone? XLN has not been very helpful

i thought it was a Xmas gift, oh that was the other thread

listen kid, XML Audio makes a great product and if you were a paying customer they would
have taken care of you, you never called, grow up

Last edited:
dude you guys are assholes I payed for the download with Musicians friend Gift certificates from my mom and sister...I just suck at computers! I finally got the the thing installed after calling HP support cuz XLN wont Email me back..so I payed 150.00$ for a fucking Icon! No its not in m y VST folder...thats wherwe you drag a .dll file after you extract the files from the ZIP..thats the only way I know how to do it...this site is for helping people...thats what I do when I get the chance...if you are here to police pirates write your fucking senator!

Did it not give you an installation destination location?

I`m not referring to You or Yellow in my last reply Jimmy you have helped me before..I gotta couple KOOKS tryin to blame me for stealing software...it gave me the destination and there are files but no .dll thanks

Back