Can I dual boot two win98 os's?

bobbo

I was just wondering if it is possible to have one hard drive and install two win98 os's, have them both come up at computer start up, have them labled as win98 #1, and win98 #2, and pick which os to use?
I'm just wondering if it would be good to have one os for regular things, games, other stuff, and the 2nd os to be used for recording purposes and have it all optimised for recording.
I'm not even sure if it would make any difference if I were to do this though, so I'm just wondering.
Is it just best to use one os for everything? I wouldn't like to have to tweak the os everytime I do recording. I'm not even sure if I would need to. Just wondering I guess.
Would I be able to get more tracks recording and playing back if I were to use two hard drives, one drive with only audio tracks, the other drive with os, ntracks, drivers, games etc?

Thanks giaschel,
I wonder if this would work with partition magic. If not I can always do it this way. Thanks again.
bobbo

You will notice that the second link does recommend Partition Magic. Masterbooter is just a very small and efficient application compared to Partition Magic. Masterbooter is just not well-known.

Back