Calling all Kanadians

SirRiff

Greetings,

This may be slightly off music creation, but...

I was hoping people could stick some WWW's of good places to shop for DAW componants, especially canadian ones (are there any?). That exchange rate is a killer on shiping....

Actually, any links you got are appreciated.
Share the wealth.

SirRiff

This is a great link! The somewhat equivalent to Pricewatch.com, I guess.

From what I gather, Emeric builds computers for a living. He should know also. Just hold on. He will certainly pass by any moment now.

In the mood for links, I usually like to get an idea of a price for a particular piece of gear from an online store. He once gave me this link for a store in Ontario (with prices in Canadian funds, obviously) that will ship anywhere in Canada:

http://www.centralmusic.com/indexframe.htm

On second thoughts, about the Computers-Canada link, after looking more closely into it, it is potentially a good link.

I'm presently looking for a new monitor. The "Province" criteria doesn't work (at least not for Quebec). Also, the list of stores is somewhat short for the moment. And, compared to prices from some stores I usually deal with here in Montreal, prices are more expensive.

I'll certainly tell the stores I deal with about this site though. This could become a great tool for them.

Back