Burning Dance Mixes

Waveboy

What is a good program for burning dance mixes? I know Adaptec and I've tried using it, but despite not having that 2 sec. gap, there is still a slight glitch between tracks that sounds really bad and basically interrupts the mix. Hope someone can help me, thanks.

CDRWin is kinda cool if you want to try something different. Go to download.com to find it easily. Are you saying you get a glitch between tracks even when you burn in Disc at Once mode?

Have you made sure to closely check the end and beginning of all the tracks in a wav editor to make sure the glitch is not something there? I know I was having that problem a while back where a spike was somehow being added at the end of some tracks as I recorded them into Sound Forge. I had to go back and edit the end.

Oh, and Sonic Foundry CD Architect is very nice and allows you to hear exactly what the transitions are between tracks before burning to disc if you have some cash to drop on it. That and CDRWin are the only two I've ever used besides Adaptec Easy CD.

[Edited by Jon X on 08-04-2000 at 14:26]

I worked on my mix using ACID Music and made sure there were no gaps whatsoever. I saved each portion of the mix using the save wav within loop function. I tried using Nero at 4X and there were still glitches. Would trying it at 1X make a difference?

Back