Black friday software deals

Attachments

• Analoguedrums BlackFriday.jpg
    Analoguedrums BlackFriday.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 53
There's a Black Friday sale on at Analogue Drums: Sounding different since 1999. Free 135MB Ludwig kit. Kontakt, Battery, EXS24. . A One day only chance to get two sampled drum kits for the price of one. There's a variety of styles of drums, and these kits are really great sounding. (I do admit to having been involved in the recording and editing of some of them). Definitely worth checking out!

Hey dude... these look interesting, however being relatively new to these things (I have Addictive Drums and run it through Reaper) I'm struggling to work out whether these would work in a similar fashion or whether I need some other host system to run them. Any info?

Hey dude... these look interesting, however being relatively new to these things (I have Addictive Drums and run it through Reaper) I'm struggling to work out whether these would work in a similar fashion or whether I need some other host system to run them. Any info?

I'm not familiar with Addictive Drums sorry. These drum samples at Analogue Drums: Sounding different since 1999. Free 135MB Ludwig kit. Kontakt, Battery, EXS24. are most often used in a sampler such as EXS24, or Kontakt. They have been mapped for samplers, but also contain the WAV files, so you could use them with drum replacement software, or as individual samples if you wanted to. I most often use them with Drumagog myself.

I'm not familiar with Addictive Drums sorry. These drum samples at Analogue Drums: Sounding different since 1999. Free 135MB Ludwig kit. Kontakt, Battery, EXS24. are most often used in a sampler such as EXS24, or Kontakt. They have been mapped for samplers, but also contain the WAV files, so you could use them with drum replacement software, or as individual samples if you wanted to. I most often use them with Drumagog myself.

OK - I might download the freebie kit then and see if I can make it work with something... thanks for the info.

Get the free kontakt payer from NIs site :thumbs up:

Don't NI restrict whose sample libraries can be run through Kontakt Player, i.e. only partners' libraries will work with the free Kontakt Player? To run other third party libraries, you need the full paid version of Kontakt, I think. I guess you just need to check whether these libraries will work with Kontakt Player.

Nashville is a bit more natural. DFH is pretty harsh.

Put up a link of the expansion packs offered. I couldn't find them by Google. :(

This probably would be a good time to pick up EZ drummer...
I'm a little confused as to how the expansion packs work. Are they all stand-alone, or do you need core EZD to use them?

Waves is going crazy with Black Friday deals...basically everything is 1/2 off. It ends after today though!

I might pick up Waves Gold before the day is done :D

Sweetwater link to the whole Toontrack offering: HERE

I've heard the Nashville expansion is good, but I'm thinking about the Classic package, no interest in the DFH one.

As answered already, yes you need either the basic EZD or SD first, then add expansion packs or MIDI packs.. EZD download is $29.99, which is what I picked up early this year, great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweetwater link to the whole Toontrack offering: HERE

I've heard the Nashville expansion is good, but I'm thinking about the Classic package, no interest in the DFH one.

As answered already, yes you need either the basic EZD or SD first, then add expansion packs or MIDI packs.. EZD download is $29.99, which is what I picked up early this year, great deal.

Thanks for the link! :)

Wow! EZD for thirty bucks?! I'm buying that sucker right now!

But tell me - can I use whichever add-on pack I want with EZD? Or are there certain ones that can only be used with Superior? And what is the real difference between the two?

EDIT: Screw it. For $30, who cares? Even if I can only get two songs out of this thing with these samples, it's only $15 per. That's cheaper than it costs for me to take a cab to my rehearsal space and record my own drums and it saves me hours of my time.

Last edited:
Back