Best digital piano sound help

loulou

For 2 years now, I have been composing music, recording it on my phone, and maybe send it to my sister for feedback, get no reply and thats it!! I do nothing with my music afterwards. But latelty I decided to publish my works. However, I want to record with a good quality.

Does anyone know how to get the best piano sound?

Here is one of my original pieces, I would really appreciate your feedback and comments

I really like the Pianoteq VSTi range - some really great sounding pianos, that real pianists like. The choice of piano models in the basic package is good, and some of the extras amazing.

Interesting technique - you appear to have rubber bendy fingers.

I really like the Pianoteq VSTi range - some really great sounding pianos, that real pianists like. The choice of piano models in the basic package is good, and some of the extras amazing.

Interesting technique - you appear to have rubber bendy fingers.

I've never heard of PianoTeQ, but I watched a YouTube video of someone playing Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy while using this plugin. It sounds pretty amazing.

I have Pianoteq - I'm not a pianist but it suits me OK - in particular it has a small footprint so it doesn't chew up too much processing power.

I have the mid range edition - gives you tweakability of various things. The top of the range gives you tweakability of just about everything. Depending upon your knowledge and/or temperatment, tweakability may be a good, or bad, thing.

Pianoteq is good; another to try out is Synthogy's Ivory II. You essentially have to buy individual pianos that way but the sound is pretty awesome. I went with the American Concert D version of Ivory on a recommendation and it hasn't disappointed. I am a lowly guitar player though so I'm not sure what an actual Steinway sounds like in real life... :D

Lately I've been using the UVI Grand Piano Collection.

Thing is...there is no one best digital piano sound, just like there isn't one best acoustic piano sound.
It depends on the music, the mix, personal tastes...etc.

Back