Berhinger Bass V-AMP Pro for S/PDIF A/D Converter?

scottfreems

Hello... New to the forum and not sure if I', posting this in the correct section, but here goes: So I've decided to go with software amp modeling for my guitar and bass. I would like to use the S/PDIF out from the V-AMP to send a totally unprocessed dry signal to the S/PDIF input on my interface. After reading and searching ad nauseum for a solution, I could not figure out how to set up the V-AMP appropriately for this. If anyone with any knowledge related to this could provide help, it would be greatly appreciated. The reason I am doing this instead of using the 1/4 input on my interface directly is so that I can keep the signal strength homogeneous from take to take and song to song without messing with the input sensitivity. As you can tell, I'm pretty new to recording as well.

Pressing Tuner and Tap at the same time will activate the Preamp Bypass mode, and should also deactivate and cabinet modeling (if not, I think you can go into config mode and turn off the cab) and you should be running straight through.

Back