audiophile usb and fruity loops/no input sound

blacksummerrain

Hi

I just installed an Audiophile USB on my computer and now can't get any sound when I try to play my guitar through a V-Amp 2 into the Audiophile USB and through my Fruity Loops Producer software.

What settings should I check to determine where the problem might be?

I am trying to run the L and R outs on the V-Amp into the 1/4" left and right inputs on the back of the USB.

I have the "M-Audiophile USB Line" selected as my driver. "Direct Polling" is selected as the direct sound property. "Use mixer as playback position" is selected for the mixer.

There is only one soundcard on the computer. Also, "Audiophile USB Line" is selected for the primary recording and playback device in "My computer" multimedia devices.

Help!

Thanks.

You need to go to your FruityLoops mixer, and set one of the mixer channels to the inputs youa re using. Click on the mixer channel (like FX1) then at the bottom you'll see IN. Select the inputs you are using here.

Charger,

When I click one of the mixer channels my only choice for inputs remains "none." I am guessing there is some problem with my soundcard installation so I'm going to give it another go. If it doesn't work then, I'll be touching base with the M-Audio tech folks.

Thanks for the reply.

Back