Audio sounds different playing back after Bounce/Render

THINK IVE NAILED it if not its pretty close. I swapped over quickly to ASIO4ALL to render and made a huge difference

Ok no there yet but definately has something to do with drivers as far as hearing what you hear in the daw and what is rendered

DIRECT SOUND MIX by Scott McGinley 1 | Free Listening on SoundCloud So for the record this sounds pretty close to the DAW way less bass difference than before regardless of what this mix sounds like (thats just my inexperience haha) So if any one else comes across this problem its handy to check out drivers when rendering. To clarify I was using my Axe Fx 2 drivers when rendering... Now back to trying to improve my mixes/ Thanks everyone youve all been great

And a "Mastered " quick version
Shes Into Malakas Dino (demo Wav) by Scott McGinley 1 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
DIRECT SOUND MIX by Scott McGinley 1 | Free Listening on SoundCloud So for the record this sounds pretty close to the DAW way less bass difference than before regardless of what this mix sounds like (thats just my inexperience haha) So if any one else comes across this problem its handy to check out drivers when rendering. To clarify I was using my Axe Fx 2 drivers when rendering... Now back to trying to improve my mixes/ Thanks everyone youve all been great

And a "Mastered " quick version
Shes Into Malakas Dino (demo Wav) by Scott McGinley 1 | Free Listening on SoundCloud
if youre using Reaper go to "Monitoring FX" in the View tab, and add some EQ that will match the rendered sound in your DAW, you need to master your ear by going back and forth in comparing the rendered sound and the DAW. heres a link for almost precised monitoring FX EQ. good luck!
https://vstwarehouse.com/d/reaeq/

Last edited:
Back