Audio glitches on my interface

SET A RESTORE point NOW! (not that easy in 10 I understand?) then make an image of the current setup. There is free imaging software, someone here will know a good one. I used Reflect which came with a Samsung SSD.

Dave.

You're right, you have to go into the settings menus and do a search for 'restore', then go through further menus to 'set a restore point', but it can be done!

You're right, you have to go into the settings menus and do a search for 'restore', then go through further menus to 'set a restore point', but it can be done!

Yes.. Press the Windows Key and blind-type "restore" and then press Return. The Restore Point window will open.

And here I go. The Breaking news: This morning I just turned on my PC and open the Sonar, and it's working fine. How to explan that? Damn eletronics and computers! Let's see what happens in the next fews days.

See.. confused North Americans can fix anything.. :D

Yes.. Press the Windows Key and blind-type "restore" and then press Return. The Restore Point window will open.

Ooo! Ta! That sort of works with Win 7. Does not get you straight to Restore but gets "System Protection" on the left which is only a click or two away from setting a Restore point.

Dave.

Actually I used another way to restore but I can't find how, maybe because I don't have the Creators update anymore. But here I saw some message like that: "If you are having troubles with this version, try to go back to the previous one". In portuguese it was something like that.

Back