Apple iMac Computer Sale at Best Buy

homestudioguy

Best Buy is selling Apple's top tier "stock" 21.5" iMac for $1199, down $300 from $1499.
This one has:
Retina Display
3.1 i5 quad core with 3.6 turbo.
8 GB RAM UPGRADEABLE to 16 GB!
1TB HD.
Keyboard/Mouse.
2 Thunderbolt ports, lots of USBs, etc.
Sale ends April 30.

Best Buy is selling Apple's top tier "stock" 21.5" iMac for $1199, down $300 from $1499.
This one has:
Retina Display
3.1 i5 quad core with 3.6 turbo.
8 GB RAM UPGRADEABLE to 16 GB!
1TB HD.
Keyboard/Mouse.
2 Thunderbolt ports, lots of USBs, etc.
Sale ends April 30.

It's May now, but for those interested, the Apple refurbed iMacs are a great deal and come with
a one year warranty. Usually if it last a year it will keep on keepin' on. I bought mine as a refurb back
in 2011 and no problems at all.

It's May now, but for those interested, the Apple refurbed iMacs are a great deal and come with
a one year warranty. Usually if it last a year it will keep on keepin' on. I bought mine as a refurb back
in 2011 and no problems at all.

+1 to that. Most of the time refurb is a generous term. A lot of them are returned, opened, incorrect orders and things like that.
They can't sell them as new anymore so they give them all the tests and once-overs then sell them as refurb.

Sometimes they are failed or damaged machines but Apple, like so many computer manufacturers, don't repair; they replace.
Either way you'll effectively get a brand new machine for less money. Same warranty, different packaging.

I too bought a refurb in 2011 for about £750. It was a 2.3ghz i5 MBP. I sold it a few weeks ago for £600! :eek:
That's right - £30 a year rent on a new apple MBP.

But yeah...apple are too expensive. ;)

Back