Anyone got a cheap audio interface I can have for free?

nt1a

Banned

At this point im convinced my fast track solo is not compatible with my NT1a be it broken in some way or not. It has caused this ringing sound with AT2020, and 2 NT1a mics. It didn't cause this problem with a behrigner b1 or cad m179. i can not afford another audio interface for a while im pretty much mentally ill so have hard time holding jobs. Will pay back. or return interface if it does not work with my mic.

Does it make the ringing sound when the speakers are turned down? Condenser mics will feedback if the speakers are turned up.

so you dont have the issue with one mic but have it with another? does not sound like the interface.

has the ringing sound with 2 different nt1a and a at2020 im assuming it only works for some other mics because of their designs. sincei cannot find anyone on the internet with the same ringing sound from their nt1a lets alone two that i have i have to assume it is the interface. i used a 15 foot xlr cable to take mic into a different room and it still rings. im about to try the interface on a mac laptop maybe even a ipad.

has the ringing sound with 2 different nt1a and a at2020 im assuming it only works for some other mics because of their designs. sincei cannot find anyone on the internet with the same ringing sound from their nt1a lets alone two that i have i have to assume it is the interface. i used a 15 foot xlr cable to take mic into a different room and it still rings. im about to try the interface on a mac laptop maybe even a ipad.

when you say ringing do you mean feedback through speakers? a mic is a mic, condensers are much hotter due to being powered vs dynamic. but the basic circuit theory is the same. still not sure exactly the issue you are having,

Bullshit alias member as far as I can see.

Be it known that sadly, this member will never again troll this site.

Sad because I have friends in Houston. Too bad I do not feel they are not safe now...

Bullshit alias member as far as I can see.

Be it known that sadly, this member will never again troll this site.

Sad because I have friends in Houston. Too bad I do not feel they are not safe now...

Well FFS, now I will never know what the ringing was:D

There is no ringing. Well, there may have been, but this is an old video... ugh.

Prepare for level 5 removal of dicks.

Back