Alternative to Garageband drummer for PC?

If you're cheap like me, MTPowerDrummer. You will not believe this is free. It has some limitations compared with EZDrummer, like only 8 outputs but again, it's FREE and a really good program!!

I'd second MTPowerDrummer for someone just wanting to mess around... while I have upgraded to EZD2 myself... mainly just to be able to use the expansion packs etc... I had no problem using MTPowerDrummer on my tracks, and for FREE (with a splash screen) or $6 or whatever for the license? It can do pretty much what EZD2 does. Check it out.

I was pleasantly surprised by MT Power Drums. For a freebie, it's pretty darned good. The drums are pretty heavily processed, and the hihat is pretty weak. But for $0, it's a winner in my book.

There are tons of stuff available on Google but we still can't find out what we are looking for? I also faced the same while looking for a drummer for premade drums tricks. Here I found some alternatives apps that can help you.

I have been searching and searching but not really finding exactly what I am looking. I am trying to find something that would be a good PC alternative to the "drummer" in Garageband. That program makes it so easy to drop in premade drum tracks and that is really what I am looking for. I love the fact that all I really have to do is stretch the track out the same length as the song and then really just go back and kind of tweak a few sections. So far it has done a great job of being pretty intuitive.

The reason that I am looking for an alternative is because I would like to be able to work on these tracks while I am out and about but my newest laptop is PC. I use my MacBook at home but it getting pretty old, takes a long time to boot up, and honestly is a lot bigger than anything new. I am used to using Adobe Audition on the PC side but I really like the simplicity of Garageband for quick works. I would like to start doing more with my Surface Pro 4 but so far have not found that real alternative. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
As an alternative to Garageband drummer for PC, I used Logic pro. Here are the steps that can help you to start drummer in logic pro.
Get everything rolling with Drummer in Logic Pro
Utilizing Drummer, you can add a virtual drummer to your task. You can browse various sorts, and pick various drummers in every classification. Every drummer has a particular drum unit and playing style. You can pick a drummer preset, alter drum settings to change the playing style, trade drum units, and pick individual drum sounds.

To work with Drummer, you add a Drummer track to the task. A Drummer track is like a product instrument track, however, it contains just Drummer locales, as opposed to MIDI districts. Both track and district boundaries can be altered in the Drummer Editor. I think it may help you.

I have been searching and searching but not really finding exactly what I am looking. I am trying to find something that would be a good PC alternative to the "drummer" in Garageband. That program makes it so easy to drop in premade drum tracks and that is really what I am looking for. I love the fact that all I really have to do is stretch the track out the same length as the song and then really just go back and kind of tweak a few sections. So far it has done a great job of being pretty intuitive.

The reason that I am looking for an alternative is because I would like to be able to work on these tracks while I am out and about but my newest laptop is PC. I use my MacBook at home but it getting pretty old, takes a long time to boot up, and honestly is a lot bigger than anything new. I am used to using Adobe Audition on the PC side but I really like the simplicity of Garageband for quick works. I would like to start doing more with my Surface Pro 4 but so far have not found that real alternative. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I miss Drum Core. The first version was my favorite. I don't know if it exists anymore. But it had loops played by various session drummers in both audio and midi format that could be time shifted, chopped up, etc.. It was extremely useful and easy and realistic sounding. I personally find it easier to learn to play drums myself and record the hoops that way. There's BFD, toontrack superior drummer, submersible, and even some good open source freeware that you might find on source Forge

Have you looked into the possibility of installing Mac OS on a partition on your laptop? Depending on the hardware could be very easy. Sometimes a simple as a bootloader

Back