808 Bass Drum

Mastermindzz

I have a Roland PMA-5 with a preset 808 drum and it's killing me with the same old boom boom boom ! you know what the 808 single hit sounds like, what plugin can I apply to the 808 and fattten it up and make it carry kind of like sine wave

All I was doing was asking for help from different people that don't check every category,I wasn't sure which category I should put it in for the best response . .. . . . ..

P.S. Try another forum for COMEDY cause yours is WEAK !!!!!

I thought this forum was about helping people and having a good time not making useless comments like yours, to avoid that problem when you see the name MASTERMINDZZ keep typing .......MMMKAY !!!!!!

i've never messed with that board but there should be a way to change the decay,pitch, and nuance... i'm free so far this weekend, you can bring it buy and try to change the settings if you want

Mastermindzz said:
I thought this forum was about helping people and having a good time not making useless comments like yours, to avoid that problem when you see the name MASTERMINDZZ keep typing .......MMMKAY !!!!!!

It was all in jest, I didn't mean to get your panties in a knot. Trust me, there are a lot of other people on the boards that would have not been as nice as I was if they saw you cross-posting. I was just letting you know that it was frowned upon here, I didn't offer anything other than that because I know NOTHING about your question.

MMMKAY!! ;)

(No hard feeling alright bud?)

Back