3 Plug-ins you could not live without...

VOXVENDOR

Which ones are yours.......
(No cheating......ONLY 3!!!) :D

Mine are....

(Waves) Rennaisance EQ
(Digi) D-Verb
(Waves) L1 Maximizer

BG

Ahhhhhhh Trueverb....

Awesome..... I have it also... Never use it... Im really lazy and I just find the D-verb so much more user friendly.....

I can open it up and grab any reverb I want in 20 seconds.....

The trueverb seems to need a little playing around with, until I find a good setting.....

I should quit being so lazy and just learn to use it... cause it is better than D-Verb.....

Slack, do you have the Waves Gold Bundle..... ?

Im using it, I find that, although they are friggin' awesome plug-ins, there are also many that are useless to me.... IMHO
BG

I have the first two packs. Don't use many of them though....too many compressors & eq's and shit :) I do like the C1 from time to time. I haven't heard a reverb better than TrueVerb, but I've never heard of D-verb...what is it and how much?

Slackmaster 2000

Waves L1+ maximizer (THE plugin for bass)
Waves RVerb or TrueVerb
Waves 2-tap delay
Waves RCL (renaicance comp/limiter) nice on vox.

Slackmaster2K said:
I have the first two packs. Don't use many of them though....too many compressors & eq's and shit :) I do like the C1 from time to time. I haven't heard a reverb better than TrueVerb, but I've never heard of D-verb...what is it and how much?

Slackmaster 2000

D-verb is a Digi Plug-in.... Comes with PTLE Digi 001 for free..... I think it's about $250 to purchase....

It is very great and easy to use....It's considered pretty High-end...

But, Trueverb is better.....

BG

I don't really have any plugins that I'd call "couldn't live without" items. However, there is one that I'm rapidly coming to like a lot: the PSP VintageWarmer. Seriously! I downloaded the demo thinking "anything with that name has to be a crock". I don't care that much for compressors, anyway... But after using it for a little while, I think it offers amazing value for the money: there are a lot of sonic possibilities there, it's not just another signalsquasher. It's worth at least a brief check-out, I think, since the demo is free.

Hehe...hey gidge do you still have the zip distribution of the suck knob? If so could you send it to me...I flippin lost it and am too lazy to rebuild!

Slackmaster 2000

I've been recording for a long time and Im still having trouble understanding what a Normalizer does....

Does it find the loudest part in the song or something..?

I have played with it, but seems like a bit of compression to me.....

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!! :D

My cutprice favourites...

My free faves:

Wunderverb 3 - bog standard Cubase verb but works for me

Hyperism Tube/Tape Saturation - great for fattening bass drums

Dave Brown Compressor - Great little compressor, dirt cheap too, I find myself running a load of these. erk, turning into Rick Rubin.

Back