3 Plug-ins you could not live without...

"Whatever spectrum analyzer I can demo free for the week."

LOL - yeah, excellent, I like it. But isn't there a shelf life to this approach?

----------------------------

You'd be surprized at how many there are out there.

Hey, don't you hate those demo effects plugs that will only work on 30 seconds worth of audio at a time? It's really a hassle having to highlight the first 30 seconds of the song . . . apply the effect . . . then go back and highlight the next 30 seconds . . . apply the effect . . . and so on untill you're done.

Heaven forbid I save myself some time and actually buy the software. Nah.

Verson 2 it is so good to hear someone be so approving of ozone. The demo is so much better than anything else I've seen plug in wise.

Only trouble is my Celeron 566 (P3 motherboard) struggles keeping about two of it's component effects going at one time being a 64 bit program.

I'd be keen to know what your computer is and how much of ozone you can have running at once.

Nige

Hmmmmmm....

- Sonic Time Works Parametric EQ (latest version)

- Sonic Time Works Mastering Compressor

- Logic Platinum "Time and Pitch" Machine....

:):):)

The only plug-ins I found that have never given me any grief are those from Sonic Foundry. So their compressor ("Graphic Dynamics"), Delay, and Reverb plug-ins are my choice.

I tried the Waves compressor demo but it seemed quite cranky. However based on the overwelming endorsement you all seem to be giving Waves, I guess I'm going to have to buy them and give them another go-round.

Back