12 String Guitar Emulation with Boss Micro BR 80?

gvdv

Hi,
I have been enjoying using my Boss Micro BR 80 in the last little while after not having used it for a few years.

The unit has several (acoustic) guitar emulations, and I thought I had seen a 12 string emulation (either acoustic or electric), but now cannot seem to find it.

I could be wrong about this, but if this does exist, I would be grateful if someone could tell me where it is on the BR 80.

Many thanks in advance for any help that you can provide with this.

gvdv

If it exists it would be listed in this PDF of the effects..... BR-80 Data List :: MICRO BR BR-80 :: Manuals :: Support :: Roland

Hi Mark,
Many thanks for your reply, and for the link to the PDF of the manual for the BR 80.

I already have the manual and it does not mention a 12 string emulation - then again, it does not mention several things that one is able to do, so I was hoping that if this emulation does exist, someone might have mentioned it.

Thanks once again,

gvdv

There are some vocal harmony effects listed. Possibly play with those and see if you can get something close. It won't be quite right as the first four strings have one string of the pair tuned an octave higher and the last two sets are in unison.

There are some vocal harmony effects listed. Possibly play with those and see if you can get something close. It won't be quite right as the first four strings have one string of the pair tuned an octave higher and the last two sets are in unison.

Many thanks for this.

That is a great idea.

Back