Hosting space for a manual?

cjacek

Analogue Enthusiast
Does anyone have or know someone who can host a potentially large pdf file (20 - 30 mb) of the TASCAM M-30 manual? :confused:

Thanks!:)

Sorry, I'm new to the software myself. You're the second person that I know it hasn't worked for. I don't know why though.

I just found this FAQ on their site:

I can locally access my HFS server, but when my friend tries to access my HFS server, he gets the "Unable to connect" or "The page cannot be displayed" error. Why?

This problem is most likely caused by a router or a firewall. If you are currently behind a network, make sure that the correct port is forwarded to your computer. (Instructions are available at http://www.portforward.com/ .) Additionally, try disabling software firewalls, or enabling HFS server permissions, if applicable. To simplify this process, use the Self Test feature in HFS. Self Test confirms whether your HFS server is working properly, and is very trustworthy.

Thanks billy and this seems a very interesting tool but may get a bit too complicated for my needs. I'm OK with what I have now.;)

Back