Update on ATR Magnetics Master Tape

MCI2424 said:
I have nothing to say bad about the type of recording machines that you guys use.

I deleted this rant because I'm giving up my need to be a smartass for Lent.

Besides, I really don't have to point out the obvious to you guys, do I? :)

Last edited:
Beck said:
I deleted this rant because I'm giving up my need to be a smartass for Lent.

Besides, I really don't have to point out the obvious to you guys, do I? :)
heh heh ... you forgot e-mail reply feature :D
..besides, since we are here already living next to Dragon's Cave ...one door down ;) ... so what else if not "smartassing around" ... it's kinda' fun, well, it's kinda' boring as well... and yep...it kinda' sucks too :D
anyway..
so here we go:
"I've got a drug... it puts to sleep few of us, so some of us can be friends for a while...."
:D :D :D :D

Attachments

• jb.gif
    jb.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 31
Dr ZEE said:
heh heh ... you forgot e-mail reply feature :D
..besides, since we are here already living next to Dragon's Cave ...one door down ;) ... so what else if not "smartassing around" ... it's kinda' fun, well, it's kinda' boring as well... and yep...it kinda' sucks too :D
anyway..
so here we go:
"I've got a drug... it puts to sleep few of us, so some of us can be friends for a while...."
:D :D :D :D

Well at least I'll spare those who aren't subscribed to the thread. In all seriousness, we've said everything that can be said to enlighten this fellow. Saying it over and over and louder doesn't help.

Besides me mum always told me, a person of my physical stature, intelligence and artistic ability shouldn’t poke fun at the little people. She’s right, you know. :p

And yeah, friendship can be cool, as Jack will tell you:

Attachments

• jackkiss.jpg
    jackkiss.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 25
Beck said:
...me mum always told me, a person of my physical stature, intelligence and artistic ability shouldn’t poke fun at the little people. She’s right, you know. :p
moms're always right. :)
having said that, and In all seriousness, I think, that poking fun at somebody who's 2-INCH HUGE can be justified and sometimes even needed.... in the name of little people...

yeah... blah blah that is.

/respects

Back