TASCAM Wallpaper

Just a couple more wallpaper ideas you guys are free to use for your desktops, if you like...

VV4G7879small.jpg

VV4G7739compsmall.jpg

Cheers! :)

Just a couple more wallpaper ideas you guys are free to use for your desktops, if you like...

VV4G7879small.jpg

VV4G7739compsmall.jpg

Beautiful work as always, FM! Wow, a 2" reel. I flipped out when I got my TSR-8 with 1/2" tape. I can't fathom what it would be like to work with 2"!:eek::D

Beautiful work as always, FM! Wow, a 2" reel. I flipped out when I got my TSR-8 with 1/2" tape. I can't fathom what it would be like to work with 2"!:eek::D

Thanks man! Yeah, I bought that reel from my technician who did all the work on my MS-16 as he had it up for sale on ebay with a starting bid of 25 bucks and no one else bid on the item so I ended up winning the auction! :D Not that I actually needed it at the time but just thought it would make a cool wall ornament to hang mic cables off of. ;)

I'd like to get one or two 2" reels for decoration, but I can't afford to drop the insane $$ they want for 2" tape. Hell, I just need a reel that suffers from SSS or is just worn out.:D I figure one empty take up and one full reel of each size would be cool to have on the wall.;)

Jeff, you didn't offer, so accept my apology for inviting myself, but anything you can do with any of these? I don't own either of these anymore but I can think of a few 48 and M-520 users that would be tickled to have glam shots...I realize these pale in comparison to the quality of your pics both in camera quality and moreso in the setup of the shot but...

https://www.torridheatstudios.com/temp/ghost/

Jeff, you didn't offer, so accept my apology for inviting myself, but anything you can do with any of these? I don't own either of these anymore but I can think of a few 48 and M-520 users that would be tickled to have glam shots...I realize these pale in comparison to the quality of your pics both in camera quality and moreso in the setup of the shot but...

Absolutely! :)

Let me see what I can whip up for you guys! :)

Well, it was a bit tricky to work with but managed to bang this one out so far! :D

IMG_9502small.jpg

IMG_9502smallII.jpg

Thanks to sweetbeats for providing me the raw file to work on this! :cool:

More to follow latter...each shot takes a good couple of hours to do.

EDIT;

new semi-see-through reel window version added

Last edited:
And here's the M-520...

IMG_7924small.jpg

I may still redo this one later with a clearer head. Unfortunately a certain troll has contaminated this place. Best to just get him reported and out of here rather then give him the satisfaction of any responses. ;)

cool!

those are hot, Jeff :cool:

here's one from me (had to borrow the photo of the unit from one of the sticky threads :p )

:D :D :D

Attachments

• top_of_the_line.jpg
    top_of_the_line.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 597
Hey everybody! Check out lo.fi.love's 48! That's awesome!

Thanks for working on those and putting them up. WOW! :eek:

Back