Tascam Tsr-16

up-fiddler

Taming the World--for now
:confused:
I have been looking at a used Tascam TSR-16. What can anyone tell me about these machines? What problems should I look for? How can I tell if I'm getting a good serviceable unit? How much should I expect to pay?

I really appreciate your time in this. I have used my Mackie MDR 24 for the last three years without flaw or fail but would like to add a pure analog option for clients. I currently use the analog IOs on the Mackie and run through a 24 track analog Mackie board and rack gear. Thanks, Dave.

A Reel Person said:
........................... ;)
i got mine WITH a mixer and roadcase for 900 :)

I love the machine at 15ips with no DBX... best drumsound ive gotten in my life. All my songs are basis rock n roll so i often only use 10-12 tracks (7 on drums ;) )

I just need to find a perfect mixdown deck that im satisfied with for it, then I'm set.

Really really great machine and easy to use also.

Last edited:
Thanks

:D Thanks guys, keep the info coming. The smoke is starting to roll out of my pockets and there is a smell of money burning. I think one of these machines might just be the cure, Dave.

What needs servicing on an MSR16 and where can I find maintanence schedlues, people who work on them, etc. Thanks, Dave.

Back