Tascam MTS1000 manual

lo.fi.love

Functionally obsessed.
Hey folks,

Does anyone have a copy of the manual as a PDF?

Also, I have a really comprehensive instructional VHS tape for the MTS1000 but I don't have a way to transfer video from a VCR to my computer. Does anyone have the means to do this? Want to help?!

Thanks!!

Is that the old vhs tape with Rick Shaw in it? I have that too... it's a pretty cool little infomercial.

Yeah, it is! It went totally over my head when I first watched it but it's really informative.

I have a pdf copy of the manual if you still need it. I'd love to help you with the video, but the VCR I have is not that great. I used to have a really nice Panasonic 4-head VHS/SVHS editing VCR, but it finally died. Hopefully someone will chime in with a decent VCR.

I can digitize VHS tapes. I have a couple of decent working Sony decks and a Dazzle USB video capture thingie all set up.

Hi Beck,
Do you still have the .pdf copy of the manual ? If yes please could you send me per email ? Thanks !

please send me the pdf manual 2..

I have a pdf copy of the manual if you still need it. I'd love to help you with the video, but the VCR I have is not that great. I used to have a really nice Panasonic 4-head VHS/SVHS editing VCR, but it finally died. Hopefully someone will chime in with a decent VCR.

please send me the manual 2.. ty..

Back