Tascam M600's simplest form!

I did. I ended-up using the Tascam LA 40 & LA 80 to connect some outboard gear. Worked flawlessly. What a awesome board these are.

I did. I ended-up using the Tascam LA 40 & LA 80 to connect some outboard gear. Worked flawlessly. What a awesome board these are.

I'm trying to figure out what some of the dsubs are actually used for.

I just got four 96 point tt patchbays and have started converting them to except db25 connections.

I know some of the patchbays need to be full normal to allow the console to work properly without using a bunch of patch cables but I really don't know exactly which ones.

Also which ones should terminate somewhere other than the tt patchbays.

Thanks,
Clayton

Clayton,

PDF manual is online no schematics but should get you going.
I wasn't able to upload for some reason.Maybe to big.

Gary

What a dick. You get a decent amount of assistance when you have questions about it, then when someone else comes along you can't even take the time to try an answer a question or two.

What a dick. You get a decent amount of assmistance when you have questions about it, then when someone else comes along you can't even take the time to try an answer a question or two.

Can somebody show me where we give somebody negative rep?

The little star in the middle of the bottom to the right of the "thanks" button. Oh, you have to open the full site version. On mobile the only thing that shows up is the 'report post' button.

I already did one.
That was uncalled for. No one is 'obligated' to help someone out with a piece of gear they have long sold.

And I don't think there's been too many cases, where being rude to someone opens up the door to being willing to help and offer assistance.

Yeah, it's the internet, and yeah most use a screen name instead of their real identity, but still.....it's real people.

We all start off as strangers but relationships get developed (hopefully)

It amazes me how gracious people here are with their time and sharing of wisdom.

To act like a new (or veteran) member is 'owed' anything is ludicrous.

People share info out of their own goodness, and callling someone a dick is not going to inspire any help on the part of the one being attacked.

Ok, rant over.
:D

Last edited:
:laughings:

Yeah...I was think the same thing, that this guy was the real dick whining like that, and making the assumption that the OP was intentionally refusing to give him answers. :D
I get it...he is frustrated by his own technical problems....but that's no reason to blame the OP for not replying.

Man...people sometimes post and don't come back to days...or sometimes never.

:laughings:

Yeah...I was think the same thing, that this guy was the real dick whining like that, and making the assumption that the OP was intentionally refusing to give him answers. :D
I get it...he is frustrated by his own technical problems....but that's no reason to blame the OP for not replying.

Man...people sometimes post and don't come back to days...or sometimes never.

So this guy gets spoonfed everything he asks then someone has a question or two for him and he can't take the time to reciprocate a bit of helpful info but I'm the bad guy for calling him out for it.

So this guy gets spoonfed everything he asks then someone has a question or two for him and he can't take the time to reciprocate a bit of helpful info but I'm the bad guy for calling him out for it.

Yup.
He has 450 posts to your 7. Im sure all 450 posts weren't just him asking to be "spoonfed" answers. There's some contribution as well.

You on the otherhand have 7 posts, and then call someone a dick when he doesn't give you what you want.
So yeah, you are the bad guy. Calling someone a dick is uncool as well as against forum rules

Last edited:
Yeah...agreed.

Ron-e-g wasn't a frequent poster as of late anyway, and his reply to sunkencity on 5/26 is his most recent. He may not have been back to the forum since then, and who knows...something could have happened to him (hopefully not). But he likely has t even *seen* the garbage from you, sunkencity, and you have to jump up and down like some spoiled entitled child and name-call because you did t get your candy.

Not welcome.

And anyway, even if Ron-e-g DID ask to be spooned for 450 posts, my experience 100% is he's friendly, congenial...all around nice to share the "room" with. You're the opposite.

Tascam M600 Manual

Hi, I am desperately looking for the complete Tascam M600 manual. Do you have one? The one I have is missing half the pages. I have searched everywhere. I have called Tascam and they don't have one, which really unbelievable. I would really appreciate any help on getting a manual for this.

Watch that jump in page 15 to 19. I think some important information on normalizing the stereo returns on the PB 664's if you have them. as I recall.

Back