Tascam M35 pan pot

I'm trying to find a pan potentiometer for my Tascam M35 console. Do you know any source?

I don't have a problem to find a pot that it's not an exact replacement. I'll be glad if it just fit there and do the job. It's not a pcb pot. The original is an Alps 5KA.C pot. I don't know what's the C stand for, anti-log? Also, it's not a center detent pot.

I'll appreciate any help. Thanks!

The "C" just means its a pan pot...that it tapers clockwise and counter-clockwise from the center.

I'll see if I have something. You could use a PCB mount pot from the same era and just solder wires to the pins. I'm almost positive I don't have a solder-lug pot in that flavor, but might in vertical PCB mount from a similar era Tascam channel card. I'll look.

Bummer...I only have one spare 5KAC pot and it is broken.

Maybe I missed it...what's wrong with yours?

Mine has a broken shaft and you can't turn it at all. I have set it to the center to use the channel but it'll be great if I'll find a replacement.

I was searching for blend pots but unfortunately the common values are 100K, 250K and 500K.

If you end up not being able to find a replacement PM me. I believe I can replace the shaft.

Back