Tascam M-312b

Instroverb

Hi Everyone,

I just regeistered and am brand new to the board. I was just wondering if the M-312 is inline or split. I just bought one and am waiting to take delivery.

Thanks !

Found this on the Tascam forums:

The key features of the M312"B" or M320"B" would include;

- Phantom power on all channels
- Separate line/mic trim controls
- Additional unbalanced line level inputs on all channels
- 8 dedicated tape return inputs which can be routed to the main mixer channels or their own 8x2 sub-mixer with separate aux mix sends.
- 4 Aux sends in total
- Effects send and dedicated stereo, panable effects return channels feeding the stereo buss
- PFL & AFL solo systems
- Dual sweep parametric controls + 12Khz shelving control on each channel strip, by-passable by push button.
- TRS insert points, post eq and all main channels, all recording busses and on stereo mastering buss.
- Balanced outputs as well as -10db connectivity on all recording and stereo busses.
- Additional inputs for two mastering decks
- Complete control room monitor selection with separate level controls for headphone feed
- Slate and studio talk-back system for full two way communication between control room and talent areas
- Cascade inputs to all busses, auxiliary and effects busses so that two or more boards may join together to completely function as one desk, as I have mine configured.
- 100mm faders on all channels and busses.

http://tascamforums.com/index.php?showtopic=367&view=findpost&p=2367

Back