TASCAM M-30 M30 manual in pdf

cjacek

Analogue Enthusiast
Last edited:
Excellent job, Daniel! :)

I skimmed over the manual and now have a better understanding of the M-30 and just how flexible it is, especially if one makes use of an outboard M-1 cue mixer!

Thanks you for all the hard work and for finding web-space to make the file available! You're a good egg! ;)

Cheers! :)

Cjacek,
You have done an excellent job. Im Sorry that the pdf program I reccomended didnt work. I think alot of people here are gonna benefit from this. I myself was getting frusterated trying to figure out how to use the M-30 without a manual.
I tried giving you some good reputation but it says I must spread some around before I give you some more.
Now the only thing we need to do is get a sticky thread going with all the Tascam manuals that used to be on the Tascam site plus this M-30 manual.Plus anyone else who has a rare hard to find manual can do the same as Cjacek. That way people who come here can go right into a sticky thread for a manual. So people dont have to scour the net. And it'd also be a thing that may attract more people to this site. If word gets out that we have a $h!tload of good manuals people may come here for one and stay.

poopchute:

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate it. The pdf program was but a catalyst which made me seek out a solution so in that sense it did work!;)

Hey, no worries about the rep points. (I've got enough to tide me over for now :D;) ).

Yeah, a sticky of manuals would be great. I'd have to ask Dragon how this can be done so that people can paste their links under that thread, for a particular manual or maybe I could upload what I have... Someone already made a TASCAM 388 manual and I know a 34B exists (I think I have these) and also a TEAC 3440, but I'm not sure (and of course the M30).

needledrop:

You're welcome!:D

I wouldn't dream of taking money off of this so don't worry about it. ;)

That is also the reason I put a "stamp" on each of the pages, with my user name here etc....., as to make it harder for people to resell it. ;)

Cjacek you rule!

This is helping a lot, especially the block diagramm.
I'm kind of a wannabee in the analog world (own TSR-8, looking for M30 or M308), made my decision to switch to radical analog very short time ago, but man!! I'm sooo glad I did.
First: look at this block diagram! what a versatile tool! the amount of input / outputs on EACH track is impressive to me. 3 ins, insert access, cue out, direct out...
Second: you folks seem so kind!!? I just read the threads with MartyMcFly in it, you all keep staying so patient!

Guess this forum will be great help for me. Thanx!

pentatonik: You're welcome!:)

What I love about the early TASCAM manuals is that they're like a mini audio engineering course, so well written and helpful whether or not you have that particular model.

Yes, I think we are rather patient, when we try to help but sometimes our patience runs out!:eek::D;)

Thanks...

Thanks for this. You've done a great service.

I'd gladly make a contribution to your paypal account. I haven't been able to find a copy of this anywhere.

Now, off to the studio to play...

Just downloaded it- I have been looking longingly at my M-30 for well over a year now! Besides home and family life being priority, I just haven't figured the dern thing out. But this is the way in! Great, cjacek, thank you for this excellent service! :cool:

Dang! :D I'm gonna go make something happen...

Ha! Thanks!!:D

BTW, the only download link which works (above) is the 2nd one, the rapidshare one.

----

Many thanks for this posting

Many questions were answered thanks to your kindness. I have a Teac Model 3, but I understand much of the M-30 manual applies. All the scientific principles, etc alone make it a godsend. My brain is still reeling ... but thanks alot!

Registered just to say: thank you.

Just bought an M-30, can't imagine having to figure it out without the manual. You're a gentleman, and a scholar, Sir! :cool:

Back