Tascam 16 trk/ebay/fishy?

I saw that too. What are you getting at?
The guy has ZERO FB, so there's no way anyone would bid that kinda $ to start

edit:
That IS an MSR, right? $1000 tops

Last edited:
Yeah, he's mad. Either that or he drank too much with the dwarves playing 9 pins in the mountains and woke up this morning still thinking its 1996. Prepal lists the MSR-16 as $947 and dropping.

I just picked one up here in town in *great* condition for $850 with its remote and a simlar tilting rack.

:rolleyes: Ah, ebay.

Chris

Chris Shaeffer said:
Yeah, he's mad. Either that or he drank too much with the dwarves playing 9 pins in the mountains and woke up this morning still thinking its 1996. Prepal lists the MSR-16 as $947 and dropping.

I just picked one up here in town in *great* condition for $850 with its remote and a simlar tilting rack.

:rolleyes: Ah, ebay.

Chris
You lucky bastard :D
I want one sooo bad I can taste it, but I hafta wait for the funds

guido #2 said:
I saw that too. What are you getting at?
The guy has ZERO FB, so there's no way anyone would bid that kinda $ to start

edit:
That IS an MSR, right? $1000 tops

Yes, I bet the auction gets pulled in time by ebay. I don't know, I just get a funny feeling this is not on the up and up. The guy says he has 10 reels and that's a $150 worth? I'd love to get 1/2 tape for $15 bucks a reel! I could be wrong, maybe the seller is just not up on the going rate for a MSR-16, but he should know what tape really costs!

That's just the wishful thinking of an original TEAC owner...

who hates to part with his stuff.

Sure,... I could say my original pampered/low use 38 is worth at least $1000, but I never want to sell it anyway.

Wonder if he would consider a trade for a similar model :confused: :confused: :D :D Or at least the NR for chs 1-8, so it seems to be turning out for me.

Last edited:
Chris Shaeffer said:
Prepal lists the MSR-16 as $947 and dropping. I just picked one up here in town in *great* condition for $850 with its remote and a simlar tilting rack.
...and yet no one in NZ seems to be selling theirs :(

Back