Studiomaster 16-8-2

My Name

Hey guys,

It seems i've f*cked my mixer....

I was giving all the posts a good going over with some switch cleaner and now the bloody thing won't power up. As I was pullig the top uf to get into the beast, I accidentally pulle some of the internal wires connecting the power supply to the board. I put them back where I thought they came from but it ain't powering up now.
I guess i need some circuit diagrams if anyone knows where to get them or has them and can do a scan and mail me :o

Maybe you have the desk and can post some pics of the connections at that end of the desk?????

Please help... my girlfriend will kill me if she finds ut i've knacked it coz she told me not to fuck with it and I'd hate for her to be right...

My Name said:
Please help... my girlfriend will kill me if she finds ut i've knacked it coz she told me not to fuck with it and I'd hate for her to be right...

oh man i feel for you!

OK I've sorted it.

I downloaded a copy of the service manual for $25 :eek:

Put the wires where they should be and evenyally found that the switch was broken. Fixed the switch and all is good.

If anyone needs a copy of the manual PM me and it's yours

Studiomaster 16-8-2 Mixer. Manual !

Hi, I doubt that you still have the Manual, but I just bought the board,so if you still do I would like to get it from you. Thanks, Sewerman. Also do you know where I could find a power supply, and how much ?

PM me your emailo and I'll get a manual to you.

I have no idea where to get a ne PSU from though, sorry

manual studiomaster 16/24-8-2

PM me your emailo and I'll get a manual to you.

I have no idea where to get a ne PSU from though, sorry

Hello,

If you still be a member here and you have such a manual, please let me know.
For a handicapped friend, i'm looking for it.

Hope to hear from you.

regards,

Willem.

Hello,

If you still be a member here and you have such a manual, please let me know.
For a handicapped friend, i'm looking for it.

Hope to hear from you.

regards,

Willem.

Member "My name" if you have a manual, please mail it to my nickname here at hot mail box. :)

with regards,

Willem.

Hey guys, i'm new to this old thread :) But was hoping there is a manual someone could possibly email to me?
I have already lost money trying to download from a bogus manual site :(
and i'm hoping to find help here

Thankyou for reading

Julian UK

email is didyouseemejump@hotmail.co.uk

StudioMaster16x8x2Manual

OK I've sorted it.

I downloaded a copy of the service manual for $25 :eek:

Put the wires where they should be and evenyally found that the switch was broken. Fixed the switch and all is good.

If anyone needs a copy of the manual PM me and it's yours

I would like to have a copy of your manual send to: leonraftop@gmail.com (if possible or if still available)
Thank you,
Leon

You do realize that the OP is from 2006...and that member hasn't posted here in 9 years.

I mean, I can appreciate the need for an old manual (been there, done that)...just saying that you probably won't get a response from this guy. :)

You can try emailing him directly...if he still uses his register email...because I doubt he's monitoring posts.
Click on his user name...and then choose "Send Email"...worth a shot.

Try this...

Studiomaster 16-8-2 manual pdf - Google Docs

Back