Shipping Costs for Large M-520 Board?

cetra

How much "generally/average" would it cost to mail a well packaged Tascam M-520 from the west coast to the mid-west or east coast?

230-350$ for 2nd day shipping sound about right?

What can Brown smash for you?

If you're talking UPS, yeah, that's about right based on a well packed, triple boxed, tight hard Styrofoam padding all coming in around 125 pounds.

Don't forget about the power supply and its cable! :eek:

Cheers! :)

WOW!, I know it's a good size board and all but if it's packed great I'd go ground service and save major money. It still has to travel as far and it's not going to be handled any less or pampared more with two day shipping. Just something to think about.

:D Yo Et-CETRA:

Go to one of those shipping stores that handle: UPS AND THE US POST OFFICE, AS WELL AS FED-EX AND, DH [?] the new company similar to UPS.

The guy/gal there will give you a price on packing and shipping for each carrier. So, you can pick the best deal depending on your choice of service.

Green Hornet :cool:

103.4 lbs stripped weight of the board section,...

with the power supply being another 20 pounds or so. That's HEAVY!

$230 for 2 day delivery seems reasonable, considering the weight. It's beyond the normal weight limits of UPS delivery, I think. It may take special truck delivery, (moving company).

I got an M520 shipped from Arizona to California for about $114, about 18 months ago, delivered by truck. That's just one state away. Cross country would be more.:eek:

Back