Quantegy on Track - Latest News

I wonder how soon we can expect product? I could use some 1/2" tape and my regular supplier is out of stock. :(

A Reel Person said:
I wonder how long my 150 reels of new tape & 200 cassettes will last me???;)
A long weekend or the beer runs out......whichever happens first. Dave

I wonder how long my 150 reels of new tape & 200 cassettes will last me???

A Reel Person said:
I wonder how long my 150 reels of new tape & 200 cassettes will last me???;)

I don't know, but at least now I know who to call when my tape runs out. :D

A Reel Person said:
Remember that 031 media I managed to get for $2.95/reel? Well, I've seen it bid up to about $10/reel (incl. shipping) so far! Gives me some ideas about profiteering, myself, but I'm too attached to tape media for it's intrinsic value. I have tape recorders I need to feed, at home!;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5769040406&ssPageName=ADME:B:WN:US:1

Holy sh.... I saw that on ebay earlier but didn't see what it ended at.

Good selling point in the description.

Hey, you could profit a little now and buy some brand new stuff later. :)

I know how it is wanting to hold on to it though. I sold a few reels of various types over the last few months, but I'm down to my just-in-case minimum. I’m torn, wondering if I’ll wish I had made room for new products from ATR, RMGI, and of course Quantegy.

The half-inch I have on hand would fetch a good price right now, but it could be even better later if all the tape companies fall on their faces. But then again, if that happens I’ll have to keep what I have anyway.

I’m so confused! :confused:

-Tim

Yep,...

5 reels of Quantegy 031 media, for $59.75/incl-shipping. That's a whopping ~$12.50/reel! I paid ~$3/reel, and I have at least 100 reels. Hmmm.

Naaaaah! I'm keeping 'em! I'm just into having stuff. I'm not into the profit motive, per se. I bought my tape stock for personal use. It's fine that way. ;)

A Reel Person said:
5 reels of Quantegy 031 media, for $59.75/incl-shipping. That's a whopping ~$12.50/reel! I paid ~$3/reel, and I have at least 100 reels. Hmmm.

Naaaaah! I'm keeping 'em! I'm just into having stuff. I'm not into the profit motive, per se. I bought my tape stock for personal use. It's fine that way. ;)

Oh, a packrat like me, eh?

I like to think of myself as an “accumulation engineer” :D

Back