Nothing technical to add.

Howdy, Dave! :)

How are you doing these days? Health and life alright?

Gear stable bigger? Smaller? Stayed the same?

Yeah ;)

I'm doing alright. My health is fine. My life is average. Always room for improvement.

I sold some Portastudios a while back, can't remember when, maybe several months ago or last year. I've not bought anything but a new bass, last November, but buying/selling stuff isn't a main pursuit of mine. I still need to get rid of lots of stuff. I don't sell stuff just to survive like several years ago. I have a decent job.

I've been playing with the college rock band for fun and an outside group where I'm just a bit player. Nothing more.

I've not done any recording in a long time, nor tinkered with any equipment. I cruise this forum occasionally as a casual passtime.

Nice to see you're still working the boards! ;)

When I started getting back into analog recording a couple years ago, I got a 244 and started reading everything I could about it. I found this site to have a wealth of information and I read every thread mentioning it. I did the same thing when I got my 246 and I just wanted to thank you for all the info you put down through the years. I also showed your picture of all those Tascam and Fostex decks as a comparison to my girlfriend as a way to say, "See, I don't have that much stuff!"

I'm doing alright. My health is fine. My life is average. Always room for improvement.

I sold some Portastudios a while back, can't remember when, maybe several months ago or last year. I've not bought anything but a new bass, last November, but buying/selling stuff isn't a main pursuit of mine. I still need to get rid of lots of stuff. I don't sell stuff just to survive like several years ago. I have a decent job.

I've been playing with the college rock band for fun and an outside group where I'm just a bit player. Nothing more.

I've not done any recording in a long time, nor tinkered with any equipment. I cruise this forum occasionally as a casual passtime.

Nice to see you're still working the boards! ;)

I think the best part of your reply is the part where you talk about getting out and playing music live...I really miss that.

Good to "see" you, Dave.

Holy shit..........ARP, great to see you still around mate.

Keep yourself nice and take care.

Hey Dave! Good to see you. :)
Glad that job is still going strong for you. I you'd just started when we last spoke.

Are you still recording?

Back