Maybe Time for a Long Note to Chater-La

B

Beck

... en franqais, my second language. Best way to find out how far up the chain the insanity goes. This place needs a house cleaning... not the members, but the mods.

On a slightly serious note, I suspect any sponsors probably care a lot more about recording-related discussions than they do the "light hearted banter" which all to often descends into nasty vitriol.

You would think that someone like beck, the savior of this site, with his finger so firmly on the pulse of this place, would know that Chater has been retired for several months.

You would think that someone like beck, the savior of this site, with his finger so firmly on the pulse of this place, would know that Chater has been retired for several months.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Ugh..

House cleaning now...

Can't say as I blame her for quitting. Well then a note to the powers that be at Audiofanzine... whoever... and whatever sponsors this place has left.

You thought Chater was still in charge and now, all of a sudden you "Can't blame her for quitting".

Heh...I guess you missed the memos. :facepalm:

---------- Update ----------

... en franqais, my second language. Best way to find out how far up the chain the insanity goes. This place needs a house cleaning... not the members, but the mods.

I strongly disagree, but have reported this post for exposure as you are entitled to your opinion.

Back