Hey Look, an Archive From The Old Tascam BBS My eBay Parody

B

Beck

I really crack myself up sometimes -- I hope it hits your funny bone as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

L@@K! *Vintage* 75 Watt 120 Volt Light bulb - Wow!

Avoid the hustle and bustle of Wal-Mart and buy cool stuff from me on line.

You are bidding on one gently used 75-watt Sylvania soft white light bulb. This was used very little in my smoke-free home studio and is a real workhorse. This bulb is in good condition for its age, with only slight green corrosion around the threads.

It has been lying around in a junk box for a few years and IS NOT TESTED, but it did work the last time I used it, so bid accordingly. I was going to just through it away, but then I thought, “Hey… eBay!”

SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY PLEASE!!!!!

With a low starting bid of $9.99 and a low reserve this will move fast so DON”T LET IT GET AWAY!!! SOMEONE MIGHT USE THE BUY IT NOW FEATURE ANY SECOND NOW, STEALING THIS GEM RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND! DON’T LET THESE SOBS GET AWAY WITH IT! THEY ARE SNEAKY BASTARDS AND THEY’RE FAST! REMEMBER, IT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS BECAUSE YOU SAW IT FIRST.

Use Buy it Now and shipping is included in the $45.00. (However, if you use paypal add an extra 2% …. And hell, just add another 5% for my trouble.)

SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!!!!!

If not using Buy it Now, shipping will be actual UPS to your zip, plus $25.00 handling fee (a guy’s gotta eat ya know).

Deadbeat bidders will get negative feedback. Oh, and speaking of that please don’t worry too much about my 65% negative feedback. Stuff happens and I have an explanation for each one. There’re a lot of a-holes out there, if you know what I mean. ;) Email me for details. Trust me!

Now the fine print. Item is guaranteed not to be DOA right up until the moment you try to turn it on. It may or may not light, but, I can’t be responsible for possible power surges or unfiltered power that may destroy the bulb before it actually lights. I can only say it worked before sometime back and you broke it. Please check my 24% neutral feedback and 11% positive feedback and bid with confidence

Good luck, thanks for looking, have a nice day, may the force be with you, I hope you win, may God bless you and keep you, may He make his face shine upon you, praise Allah, merry Christmas, happy birthday, happy Kwanza, Krishna Krishna, Aloha, Shalom, happy black history month – yo brother.

:)

Back