Audio transformers windings

walters

What are some different types of transformer windings?

Cross windings?
Scatter windings?
What other types is there?

But in neves,api,motown consoles and other older mic preamps,eqs and in consoles they had audio transformers and there is different windings on how they would wind the audio transformers to get different LCR inductance,capactiance and Filter effects from audio transformers

And lets not forget those that get those locks wound just a little to tite that all of those electrons going to the brain just cant quite get through.

Haha, here we go again. Another Cuckoo's Nest Club of Audio-Engineers round table hour.
O.K., then:
The best way to transform your audio From Here to Eternity is rather windingless. You do it by establishing solid connection with Higher Power.
You can do this any time where ever you are. Some do on the beach, for example. However I would not recommend it for individuals suffering Fear of the dark syndrom, because this may become your Last production.

Now, Frankie, let us hear that "Chicago" song of yours one more time.

Attachments

• frank.gif
    frank.gif
    40.1 KB · Views: 56
walters said:
so i guess no one knows here i bet
Not true.

There are many people here who know all about different transformer designs.

The larger issue is that no one here takes you seriously and you appear to be oblivious to that sad fact.

If I were you, (and I shudder at that thought!), I would come up with a new screen name here and ask you questions with a fresh identity.

Cheers! :)

What are some different types of transformer windings?

Cross windings?
Scatter windings?
What other types is there?

Then tell me because i want to know please

Back