Anyone have the TASCAM ATR-60-4HS/8 .. with a manual, perhaps?

Well, that was easy!:D Got a response from the seller. He explained that shipping alone would cost about $200, which, really, gets me out of the race. I'd be looking at 325 + - .

Yes, I must have misunderstood and he also did clarify that over-bridge area being non adjustable but he did have spare blank panels as you mentioned. He sent me another photo (attached) and it's def meant, ideally, for a 2 track. The electronics in the photo (and thus the over-bridge) seem half of what mine is.

Jeff, thanks for keeping me in mind but I'll pass on this one. Let us know if you buy it. Maybe you can talk him down another 25 and have yourself a nice stand for the 38? :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 68
Thanks for the updated info and picture, Daniel! :cool:

I spoke with the guy today on the phone as he claimed I was asking him too many questions in my emails to him! :rolleyes:

Anyway, over the phone he wasn't actually sure if it was a 2 or 3 rack space over-bridge and also said that the bridge could be expanded, though he didn't have the parts to that so in reality, I don't believe this is going to work out for me either as I was hopeful that he would have had more details about the that mod seeing as how one of his carts was in fact modded to do exactly that....as shown in a picture he sent me of a Fostex 16 track mounted in it which has a larger over bridge.

Beyond all of that, he seemed more interested in pressuring me into a quick buying decision and telling me what a professional dude he was in his film business career so I told him I wasn't interested in it and thanked him for calling me.

Sorry it didn't work out, Daniel. :o

Maybe another one will come up closer to your area? ;)

For me, seeing as my plan is just to sell my gear, it's probably for the best that I'm not sitting with such a bulky piece.

Cheers! :)

Yeah, I think it's all for the best, that we're letting it go.

I'm glad things are clearing out for you tho, gear wise and, as for me, I already have that CS-607B rack and even though it doesn't seem the electronics will fit just under the transport, I'm OK with that. I may put it separately in a different rack or table. That umbilical cord is long. :D

Last edited:
Atr 60-8

Hi,
I'm french and my english is poor..
I look for the service manual and schematics for calibration and alignment of the machine ATR 60-8
Does someone have the PDF of it ?
Thanks so much
César

Hello. I have only preamps in this system, but not the power source. I would like to use them but I have no information of the voltages to build the power source. I guess it must be in the manual, the manual offers below I am interested. THANK YOUfont 5.jpgfont.jpgfont1.jpg

Back