Anti distortion/noise reduction analog gear

Grcb

Hi. Do somebody knows where can I find an anti distortion analog gear (not as plugin), and a noise reduction gear to connect to my tascam porta studio DP 008 EX, during a recording take to avoid type of interferences? (I have two keyboards connected to it during recording and sometimes somehow they are making distortion or noise). Thanks for your response. Regards.

Well, it is a long story, analog hacker related. Someone enter into my frequency(?) of my equipment (YAMAHA Motif rack XS and CASIO WK 3300, they have added noise to my drum beat track recording (when using preset rythm) in one song, and distortion [like comb filter effect in a previous song (this case was when using a music software one time), without having used mike in the recording], and they have changed one preset sound one time in the MOTIF. So when the signal pass to my TASCAM portastudio recorder, it already comes altered when ready for recording. So I need an anti distortion module and an anti noise module in between the synths and the recorder in order to avoid that.

Well, it is a long story, analog hacker related. Someone enter into my frequency(?) of my equipment (YAMAHA Motif rack XS and CASIO WK 3300, they have added noise to my drum beat track recording (when using preset rythm) in one song, and distortion [like comb filter effect in a previous song (this case was when using a music software one time), without having used mike in the recording], and they have changed one preset sound one time in the MOTIF. So when the signal pass to my TASCAM portastudio recorder, it already comes altered when ready for recording. So I need an anti distortion module and an anti noise module in between the synths and the recorder in order to avoid that.

^^^^^ I must have had too much green beer yesterday. What is he saying????

Preventing the problems is going to be a lot easier than tracking down an imaginary "anti distortion module". If the sound module is the problem fix that.

Someone enter into my frequency(?) of my equipment...

I hate it when people do that...it's like someone using your toothbrush...you just want to throw it away.

So when the signal pass to my TASCAM portastudio recorder, it already comes altered when ready for recording. So I need an anti distortion module and an anti noise module in between the synths and the recorder in order to avoid that.

You want to add a module to remove something that was changed in a synth preset....?
Why don't you just reload the default settings for the preset and whatever was changed will disappear.
You're looking for a complicated solution to an easy problem.

Sort out (separate) the various problems, regroup, re-ask the question(s). Part of the problem when venturing into a new direction is not knowing what questions actually are. That get's sorted out in the process too though.

Back