17 years......And Not One Thread With ORGANIZE in the Title....

bachelorb

Cowboy Chord Virtuoso
I was going to look up cable organizing or just plain organize and guess what?? .....nuthin.....

I'm bettin there are mostly men here.......

Mmm...while there may not have been any threads specifically with the words "cable & organize" in it...there actually have been many threads where people (including me) have discussed that topic and offered ideas/solutions...etc.

I've got literally miles of cabling running behind all my racks, console, tape decks...and if you stand in my studio, you would be hard pressed to see a single cable anywhere.
That only happened because of installation neatness and organization...and yeah, I'm a man! :D

I just hit the K button...Reason user.
^^^^^^- funny!!

I was looking for a way to organize unused patch/guitar cables, RCA cables etc.... Right now, I coil em up and put em in a tub. I'll go grab one and end up grabbing two or three, then end up having to coil up three again.....

There are ready-made cable hanger/organizers...but you can just go buy a few basic coat hangers and use them.
Either individual ones...or one of these multi-hanger strips. The individual ones give you more hanging options...you can put one here one there...etc.

If you guys would learn to spell Organise correctly (in Proper English) that could be a start.

Alan.

Good ideaz fellas ;) .....My main concern is they don't flop around going down the road. These clothes hook things are a lot like the rope organiz(s)er things we used to use sailing. That might be just the trick!! Thanks for the ideas .....

If you guys would learn to spell Organise correctly (in Proper English) that could be a start.

Alan.

Yeah it's pretty funny when an American comes to realize that there's really no such thing as a "British accent." We're the ones (Americans) that talk funny! :)

Back