Anyone mix EDM?

creation25

Anybody interested mixing one of my stuff? Throw me a PM or shoot me msg here and I'll send you the files.

Last edited:
Anybody interested mixing one of my stuff? Throw me a PM or shoot me msg here and I'll send you the files.

Mixing EDM isn't like mixing traditional, what is it you are trying to do with this? Based on what I know, you more like "produce" it. So are you looking to get it to chop it up, play it through without doing anything with it, I mean, it isn't just mixing with EDM.

Hey guys, if any of you interested in mixing a basic breakbeat feel free to dl the stem track here. When your done can you pm me with the audio? Much appreciated.

The BPM is 136.

Last edited:
edm or to say Electronic Dance Music needs the same trick used in metal and today's pop if you want to play the loudness war: Ducking.

duck bass with kick then mix vocals in the side chain after you reached the balance on the bass ducked with the kick signal.

I'm sure there are many videos of this technique out there. Before DAWs did this, I brought the tracks out and did final ducking processing with comps and mixed to a separate DAW. however, this technique I go back to when I have reached CPU/DAW limitations, and need to process the side chain signal (i.e: eq the sidechain).

also I like to use a big pa system with subs to mix dance. it seems easier to get the bass where it needs to be in the track.

What the hell? Seriously? I'm not even going to try to argue this nonsensical....More neg rep for you.

Back