pay it forward to people in need..

HeyHeyMyMy said:
Whatever you can spare. I'm sure he'd be thrilled as long as the mic worked. Thanks very much!
Does he have a pre with phantom power? The PG will work without phantom, teh others won't.

Dogman said:
Does he have a pre with phantom power? The PG will work without phantom, teh others won't.

Hi Dogman,

He will be using the Fostex MR-8 from notbradsohner, so I believe either would work.

notbradsohner said:
Here Dragon,

epiphone silver sparkle les paul
1 unit rack shelf
Boss HR-2 Harmonist pedal
Ampeg SVT II Pro
pre-Sonus Tube Pre (3)
Behringer Virtualizer
AKG D65
AKG D80
lexicon LXP-15 reverb/fx unit
Nady CL-5000 compression unit (2)
Fostex VF08
Fostex MR-8
Carvin SX-200 amp
Aria Pro 2 (mad axe)
An old Ibanez 'Compressor' stompbox
Alto BK2.0 Compressor/Limiter/Gate
Laney LineBacker 50W Guitar Amp
Tascam MF-P01
Marshall Shred Master Pedal
peavey basic 40 bass amp
Boss compressor/limiter
Korg A 5 guitar multi effects
Dunlop Crybaby
Yamaha Natural sound stereo power amp
Alesis HR16 drum machine
Takamine "Marshal copy" acoustic guitar
Ibinez distortion pedal
peavy bass amp
boss ocatave stomp box
mxl 770
klipsch pro media 2.1 computer speakers
M-Audio Delta 410 PCI
DMP-2

I am happy to say that I really don't need anything. I took EZ up on his tubes cause I am always working on tube amps and I don't know what I am doing so I blow shit up and electrocute myself more often than not and am always in the need for tubes. One of these days I will get this shit down and hang up a shingle and quit my machinist job. But once again, and I have not said this very often, I really don't need anything. Is there something wrong with me?
I guess I am just better of than I have ever been and am begginning to realize it.

I have an old DOD Chorus pedal that needs some work. I don't think it works, but it would be pretty cool if someone could fix it and use it.

I also have an SWR LA-10 bass amp if anyone wants it. Practically brand new, I bought it about 2(?) years ago and have used it maybe twice. 35 watts, 1 x 10" combo. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Last edited:
Dogman said:
Pm me and address.

Sent you a PM. Thanks again for doing this.

On another note, I'll be sending out the SM57 to Hairy Larry tomorrow. While I'm at the post office, does anyone want my Boss TU-2 tuning pedal? It could be a simple fix (see my previous post to Watermelon for details).

I love this thread... :cool:

pikingrin said:
I have an old DOD Chorus pedal that needs some work. I don't think it works, but it would be pretty cool if someone could fix it and use it.

I also have an SWR LA-10 bass amp if anyone wants it. Practically brand new, I bought it about 2(?) years ago and have used it maybe twice. 35 watts, 1 x 10" combo. Let me know if anyone would be interested.
I could really use a little bass combo. I could pay for it though, unless someone needs it more.

watermelon said:
Ill take the TU-2!

Kojdogg - PM me your details so I can get this HR-2 out to you by Christmas
watermelon-- is there anything you need? it's awesome for you to put it out there, but i still feel bad taking it when somebody who might need it more might be out there. i'd feel better about it if i could find something i could swap to you or send you some $ for it...

kojdogg said:
watermelon-- is there anything you need? it's awesome for you to put it out there, but i still feel bad taking it when somebody who might need it more might be out there. i'd feel better about it if i could find something i could swap to you or send you some $ for it...
Just the TU-2 from HeyHeyMyMy and I'll be as happy as pig in shit.

kojdogg said:
Oh and that post makes you worthy

Come on you homosexual drummers, don't you want my windchimes and roto toms? I mean who the fuck doesn't need windchimes. Oh and don't forget the WORLD CLASS Behringer bass eq pedal, it's the greatest eq pedal ever built.

Back