What's Your Favorite Plugin?

I disagree completely. The question isn't "if you could only USE one plugin", it's "what is your favorite TO use". That's subjective, doesn't have any right or wrong answer, and doesn't exclude the use of other plugins. One can be more fun/intriguing to use than another just-as-critical tool.

:D

I disagree completely. The question isn't "if you could only USE one plugin", it's "what is your favorite TO use". That's subjective, doesn't have any right or wrong answer, and doesn't exclude the use of other plugins. One can be more fun/intriguing to use than another just-as-critical tool.

In which case I don't have any favourites. Circumstances dictate what plugin is required and when, and I have my 'go to' plug-ins that I use according to those situations.

What useful information does the question "what is your favourite plug-in" yield?

Some of you seem to not understand the english language. If you're asked which is your favorite, you are being asked "which one" .Get it? Key word being ONE.

And before you get all bent out of shape with me, I was initially just pointing out the humor in changing the thread from its orginal intent.

I'm sure if the OP just wanted a list of plugins that you liked, he would have worded it differently.

Some of us don't really give a shit about the English language. Thanks for the lesson tho. I'll be sure to pull my head out of my ass next time. ;)

All my organs are needed and important, but my heart happens to be my favorite. What's yours?

I also happen to like my left hand more than my right. Both are important. I wouldn't want to lose either, but in many activites, despite technically being "right handed' I use the left for a lot more things . So it would be fair to say I 'favor' it, making it my 'favorite'.

What useful information does the question "what is your favourite plug-in" yield?

You must live a very dull life. Why have a favorite shirt if they all just serve the purpose of shielding your body from cold? They are all the same, so we might as well all wear the same shirts.

Seriously dudes. Did you drop out of school too early? Choosing a favorite "x" isn't a new concept. I cannot believe grow humans are disagreeing about what the word "favorite" means. :facepalm:

Last edited:
What of your internal organs is your favorite? Endocrine system, lymphatic system or...?

Wrong. You do not get to choose which organs you have in your body. They are already there. Now, your plugins? Those are your choice. See the difference? You are selecting which plugins you use. You do not select which organs you have or which your body uses.

next

Here ya go fellars ... maybe this will help you.

There are dozens of adequate amp sims out there. Those are plugins, although some have the ability to be standalone programs. I have tried several. I find that Amplitube is the most realistic of the many I've tried. It offers many choices of amps, mics, cabs, etc... And, most importantly, provides the best tone for me. Therefore....

drumroll....

it's what is called my favorite. I choose to use it because I like certain things about it, specifically.

See? :D

Come on, you are not part of the No Child Left Behind Program : ) Who would want a favorite wife ? hahaha Off to watch Teletubbies

To cheat, I'd say slate vmr because it has like a dozen plugins you can load into it. :) But my favorite of those is the fg-s (ssl eq clone.) Took me a long time to wrap my head around it but now I can dial in tracks pretty easy. Not that you couldn't do as well with a stock eq but the dials are just so much more fun. . .

It's not a test - like in that Python movie. Each of us is only at risk of looking like a dumb-ass, or, a true Gandalf. Choose wisely, as its going down on your Permanent Record : )

Last edited:
Back